YELLOW BALL CLASSES
13+ YEARS click here for schedule
Students must have Junior Membership to participate in yellow ball classes
$25/class (please see below for makeup policy)*
Beginning Fall 2023, we are changing our program model to assist players in developing the essential skills for becoming successful tennis players and well-rounded athletes. The new format will include rotations through
- TENNIS SKILLS AND DRILLS: to develop technical and tactical elements of the game
- SPEED, AGILITY AND MOVEMENT TRAINING: to develop coordination, balance and footwork skills
- STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING: to improve strength and endurance, while preventing and reducing injuries
- MENTAL SKILLS AND DRILLS: to gain the mental advantage, maintaining focus, coping with pressure and developing a positive approach to competition
Designed for middle school and high school students who are just learning the game.
Players are seeking to play on their high school teams. Must have completed Junior Tennis 101 or have pro approval. Must be able to maintain a rally and serve. Players are encouraged to participate in match play.
Players are seeking to play on their varsity high school team. Class works on doubles and singles skill sets in a live ball format. Students are encouraged to participate in match play.
For ambitious players who seek to compete in high level tournament play. Focus is on singles and doubles skills and strategy in a live ball format.
* MAKE UP POLICY: Front desk must be notified 24 hours in advance of absence. No shows are not eligible for make up classes. Class must be rescheduled with the front desk and made up within the same session, subject to availability (where class size limit will not be exceeded).