Center Court offers instruction for Juniors of all ages, skills and interest levels.
To see Summer 2021 Program Brochure click here
If you are unsure of which level is right, call to schedule a FREE 30 minute assessment.
- Geared towards players 10 years and under
- Classes start with players as young as 4 years old.
- Classes offered following the USTA Red, Orange or Green Dot balls pathways.
ROOKIES (formerly Bronze and Silver)
- Ages 12 and under yellow ball class
- Players work on stroke production and play out points and set.
- Players understand how to keep score.
- Students are encouraged to play matches.
TEEN TENNIS 101 (New Class!)
- Ages 12 and up
- This class is designed for Middle School and High School Students who are just learning the game.
VARSITY BOUND Pro Admit (formerly Gold)
- Ages 13 and up
- Players are seeking to play on their High School Tennis Team.
- These players continue to work on their strokes and technique while also learning to strategize on the court.
- Players are encouraged to play USTA sanctioned tournaments.
TOURNAMENT TOUGH Pro Admit (formerly Platinum)
- Ages 13 and up
- This class is geared for high level tournament and state qualifiers.
- The focus is on using competitive and cooperative live ball drilling to enhance skills for ambitious players.
HIGH PERFORMANCE Pro Admit (New Class!)
- This class is designed for younger players who play tournaments, try to obtain rankings and possess the skills at a young age to drill in a live ball format with a yellow ball.
elite program (june and july dates available)
Try this fun, fast-paced, live ball, one-on-one hitting session. Taught by a pro, past or present collegiate player or another highly ranked player to ensure high quality coaching. Dates are available June and July, Monday - Thursday, 1 hour slots open 1 - 4 pm. Multiple sessions and multiple day options are available. $40. For information or to register, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Brian @ 216-339-5911.
| You're Never too Young