featured fall programs for adults
Check out our Adult Tennis page for a complete listing of our current programs
Center Court is pleased to offer the following programs for Adults. Click on the link for more information and to register.
WOMEN'S QUAD LEAGUE
Starting September 10th, there will be an all–level, 5 court, Women’s Quad League that will run for 6 weeks in place of interclub!
· Each court will consist of 4 players
· Each player will play 9 total games with everyone on their court
· After the player has played 9 games with each of the other 3 players, the player with the most games won will move up one court the following week . The player with the least amount of games won will move down one court the following week.
· Court assignments for Week 1 will be based on NTRP ratings
· The front desk will have a score card ready for each court
· New balls will be provided each week
· Subs: If you cannot attend a specific week, you are allowed to have a player take your spot for that week. The player can only keep you on the same court or move you down based on how you do. They are not allowed to move you up even if they win the court that week.
Contact Brian Smallwood at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Brian @ 216-339-5911
If we have reached a maximum capacity before the deadline anyone that wants to register will be put onto a sub list.
START / RESTART
Sundays from 12:30-2:00 pm
CLICK TO ENROLL **You will be connected to the calendar of events. Select desired class to complete your registration.
Pickleball Social - date TBA. Please check back for details.